In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make potato salad with using homemade Japanese mayonnaise. During this video, I will share some tips to make creamy but flavorful potato salad and also how to customize for veggie option. Enjoy this video and please try it out!
Ingredients (4 servings):
2 Potato *Big size
1/2 Carrot *Medium size
1/2 Onion *Medium size
1/2 Cup (100ml) Japanese Mayonnaise
Salt & Pepper, to your taste
Dried parsley, to your taste
1. Microwave potato and carrot until it becomes soft. Then, cut the carrot into small pieces.
2. Thinly slice the onion and cut the bacon into bite-size pieces. Then, stir-fry until it becomes brown color.
3. Peel the potato. Put in a bowl and mush it until small chunks remain.
4. Add carrot, onion and bacon in a same bowl. Pour Japanese mayonnaise and stir them.
5. Put dried parsley and lightly mix. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
6. Serve to the dish. Enjoy!