Seasonal Sushi & Tempura
Sushi is the most Iconic and famous Japanese food. In this course, you will learn home-style seasonal Sushi. The menu will be”Nigiri-zushi”(Hand-formed sushi). It might be changed depending on the seasons and on the market. If you prefer different types of sushi; “Maki-zushi”(Sushi Roll), “Kazari-zushi”(Decorative sushi), “Chirashi-zushi”(Sprinkle sushi), “Oshi-zushi”(Pressed sushi) etc, please tell me in advance.
In this course, we will be also making the traditional Tempura with using seasonal vegetables and ingredients. You can learn secret tips to make light and crispy tempura!
How To Send Your Request
1. Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.