There are four seasons here in Japan. We enjoy eating seasonal food and enjoy Japanese seasonal sweets as well. WAGASHI means Japanese sweets. The most popular WAGASHI may be a mochi, which is made of sticky rice. Mochi is usually served with ice cream or red bean paste inside. Or, it is topped with shaved ice or Anmitsu parfait.
In this class, you will also learn different types of Japanese tea and enjoy matcha both for drinking and eating as a dessert! Matcha is a traditional green tea for Japanese people same as Sencha. Especially, Matcha is getting popular worldwide because of its healthy benefits.
– Fluffy Cheesecake
– Fluffy choux a la creme
– Fluffy souffle pancake
– Strawberry daifuku mochi
– Chrysanthemum-shape Nerikiri
– Hoji-cha roll cake
– Matcha pudding
– Anmitsu parfait
How To Send Your Request
1. Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
* This is private class only.