Recipe : Soboro Donburi (Sanshoku-don)
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make Soboro Donburi (Sanshoku-don). Soboro is a flavored minced meat and egg etc. Normally this dish is also called “Sanshoku Don”(Three colors donburi) since there are three colors (brown, yellow and normally green).
Ingredients (2 servings):
100g Ground chicken
1 tsp Mirin
1/2 tsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Sugar
1 pinch Salt
2 stick Green beans *cut in small pieces
2 bowls Cooked Japanese rice
Canola oil, as needed
1. Place the pan over medium heat and spread the oil.
2. Put the chicken and seasonings in a pan and heat while mixing with 4 to 6 cooking chopsticks. When the mix is well scrambled and heated through, turn off the heat and move it to the container.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar and salt, and stir well.
4. Place the pan over medium heat and spread the oil.
5. Pour in the egg mixture in a pan and heat while mixing with 4 to 6 cooking chopsticks. When the mix is well scrambled and heated through, turn off the heat and move it to the container.
7. Place the two kinds of Soboro on top of the rice. Finally, top with green beans.
1. Use four to six chopsticks to make fine soboro.
2. Recommend to mix and serve soboro donburi for kids.
3. Place oil in a frying pan and heat well before cooking.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“