Japanese-style Chicken Broth
In this video, I introduce how to make Japanese-style chicken broth. This broth is perfect for making Ramen which I usually teach in my cooking class in Tokyo. I’ve also put “Soy sauce based Ramen“, “Seasoned Egg” and “Egg noodles” recipe videos before. Please don’t forget to check them as well!
1 Chicken bone
1 stick Japanese spring onion *Green part only
2 slice Ginger
1. Wash chicken bone well until bloods are gone.
2. Prepare water in a pot. Then, add chicken bone, spring onion and ginger. Bring to a boil with high heat.
3. Once it boiled, take out a scum.
4. Simmer the soup with low heat for 50 minutes.
5. Prepare the cloth and strain the soup.