Since my son doesn’t eager to eat vegetables, I always try to create/arrange new recipes for him. Experiment!
I was reporting this process on my Instagram’s story video and some of my followers are interested in this recipe. So, I decided to share!
This is arranged version of croquette recipe with various vegetables inside. I use tofu and ground chicken to add some protein this time but you can also add cheese, tempe etc. Please try it out!
200g ground chicken
1/2 Silken tofu
2 stems Broccoli
1 Green pepper
Salt & Pepper, to your taste
Gluten powder, as needed *Panko (bread crumbs) is also ok!
Flour, as needed
1. Steam potatoes and broccoli in a steamer. When it becomes soft, mush potatoes very well. Chop the broccoli.
2. Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper and strain the water.
3. Add ground chicken, chopped onion and green pepper in a pan to stir. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put mushed potato, broccoli, tofu and seasoned vegetables in a bow and mix all together. Then, make 10 balls.
5. Coat each balls with flour, egg, then gluten powder.
6. Fry them with 180c until it becomes golden brown color.