Ingredients (3 servings):
3 Tbsp (45ml) Soy sauce
3 Tbsp (45ml) Mirin
3 Tbsp (45ml) Sake
1. Prepare a pot and bring a water to boil.
2. Put the eggs in a pot and boil them for 6 minutes and 50 seconds.
3. Make a marinade sauce : Prepare a plastic bag. Pour soy sauce, mirin and sake.
4. Drain and cool down the eggs in a bowl with plenty of cold water. Peel the shell of the eggs.
5. Put the eggs in a bag to marinade. Move to the fridge and marinade over night.
*Marinade for 7 to 8 hours is also OK!
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!