Matcha Ice Cream | Japanese sweets recipe
In summer season, I serve homemade Matcha ice cream after the meal in my class. My guests loved this matcha ice cream and I had many requests so I decided to film this recipe video. Hope you like it!
Ingredients (1 container)
200ml Fresh cream
2 Tbsp (30ml) Matcha powder
2 Tbsp (30ml) Hot water
1. Put Matcha powder, 1 Tbsp sugar and hot water in a small bowl and mix well.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs and the half the rest of the sugar into three times and mix until it becomes thickens. Then, gather the mixture into the matcha mixture.
3. Pour the fresh cream and the rest of the sugar in another bowl. Mix them until it stays hard.
4. Gather the bowl 3 and bowl 2 and mix like cutting it. *Do not mix too much.
5. Pour in a container and freeze them for 4-5 hours.