YUCa Meets World : Muamba from Angola
Welcome to “YUCa Meets World!”. In this series, I’ll try to make international cuisine that everyone can easily make at home! Let’s travel with me and enjoy the unique and special recipes there!
Ingredients (2 servings):
2 Green pepper
200g Chicken thigh
100g Tomato *canned
3 Tbsp (45ml) Olive oil
1 Tbsp (15ml) Garlic paste
Dried herbs, as needed
White pepper, as needed
Salt, as needed
1. Cut vegetables and chicken into bite-size pieces.
2. Put the oil and heat the pan with medium flame. Then, add garlic.
3. When it starts to smell good, add chicken and heat until golden brown color.
4. Add tomato, okura, water and dried herbs.
5. Turn to low heat. Then, take out the scum and simmer until water gets half reduced.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly mix them. Enjoy!
1. Are you looking for kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“