YUCa Meets World : Saltfish from Antigua and Barbuda
Welcome to “YUCa Meets World!”. In this series, I’ll try to make international cuisine that everyone can easily make at home! Let’s travel with me and enjoy the unique and special recipes there!
Ingredients (2 servings):
1 Green pepper *Chopped
1/2 Onion *Chopped
1/2 (100g) Canned Tomato
2 fillet Cod fish
3 Tbsp (45ml) Olive oil
Salt, as needed
1. Take out the bones from cod fish.
2. Put the oil and heat the pan with medium flame.
3. Add green pepper, onion and stir-fry until brown color.
4. Add tomato and water. Lightly mix and add cod fish.
5. Turn to medium low heat. Then, simmer for 30 minutes until water gets half reduced.
6. Season with salt and lightly stir. Enjoy!
1. Are you looking for kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”