Baby Food In Japan (5-6 Months) Vol.4 | Vitamin Recipe
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make the Japanese baby food for 5 to 6 months old baby. This time, I will show you quick and easy vitamin recipes. I hope this recipe video will help you, especially when you are busy. Enjoy watching this video and try it out!
Ingredients (3 meals) :
1/2 stick Rice flour bread *White bread is also OK!
1/2 stick Banana
1/8 size Apple
80g Rice *steamed rice
Hot water, as needed
Powder-type milk *Optional
1. Put the steamed rice in a bowl, put water and cover the lid. Microwave for 2 minutes. Then, crush until the rice grains are small.
2. Take out the white part from the rice flour bread. Add the powder milk and pour hot water.
3. Crush the bananas into a paste.
4. Cut the apple and grate it to make a paste.
5. Cut watermelon into small pieces and grate them to take out the juice.
6. (Meal A) Put the banana paste on the bread porridge.
7. (Meal B) Put the apple paste on the rice porridge.
8. (Meal C) Add the powder milk into the watermelon juice. Then, pour the hot water and stir.
1. Are you looking for baby food making items? Visit our shop!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”
3. For more “Japanese Baby Food Ideas”, please check my story section on my private Instagram.