YUCa Meets World : Trinxat from Andorra
Ingredients (2 servings):
2 Cherry tomato
3 Tbsp (45ml) Olive oil
1 Tbsp (15ml) Garlic paste
Dried parsley, as needed
White pepper, as needed
Salt, as needed
1. Put potato in a heat resistance bowl and cover with cellophane. Put in a microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Cut the cabbage and bacon into bite-size pieces.
3. Prepare the hot water in a pot and boil cabbage to your favorite softness.
4. Put the oil and heat the pan. When it starts to smell good, add garlic paste and bacon. Then, lightly stir.
5. Peel the potato and mush them.
6. Put cabbage and potato in a pan and mix all together.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly mix them. Enjoy!
1. Are you looking for kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“