YUCa Meets World : Chtit’ha Djedj from Algeria
Ingredients (2 servings):
200g Chicken thigh
3 Tbsp (45ml) Olive oil
Pinch of Salt
1 Tbsp (15ml) Garlic paste
1/2 Cup (100ml) Water
1 Tbsp (15ml) Paprika powder
1 tsp (5ml) Cayenne pepper
Salt & Pepper, as needed
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken thigh and knead with fingers.
2. Pour olive oil in a pan and heat with medium heat.
3. Add garlic paste and then chicken thigh.
4. When chicken is cooked, add water and chick-pea.
5. Put Cayenne pepper and paprika powder. Season with salt and pepper as a final touch.
6. Put a lid and steam for 20 minutes with low flame. Enjoy!
1. Are you looking for kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“