Baby Food In Japan (5-6 Months) Vol.1
In this vlog, I will introduce Baby Food in Japan. In Japan, babies start eating baby food around 5 months old. As a mom of 2 children, I’ve been enjoying making baby food (and also kids meal) for almost 5 years now. My daughter is about to become 7 months old so I decided to film what she’s been eating during 5 – 6 months old. I hope you enjoy watching this video and try it out if you have small baby in your family! 🙂 Enjoy the video! YUCa
40g Rice porridge
1 tsp (5ml) Shirasu fish paste
1/2 tsp Carrot paste
1/2 tsp Spinach paste
1/2 tsp Pumpkin paste
1/4 tsp Kinako (Dried soy bean powder)
1. Defrost and heat the rice porridge in a microwave.
2. Grind the shirasu and mix with rice porridge.
3. Add frozen paste of carrot, spinach and sweet potato.
4. Sprinkle Kinako on top.
5. Pour excess hot water. (or heat or microwave everything again.)
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools etc? Visit our shop!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”
3. For more baby food & kids meal ideas, please check my story section on my private Instagram.