YUCa Meets World : Karahi Gosht from Afghanistan
Ingredients (2 servings):
100g Beef *Lamb is also OK
3 Tbsp (45ml) Yogurt
1/2 Green pepper *Chopped
1 Cup (200ml) Canned tomato
2 Tbsp (30ml) Olive oil
1 tsp (5ml) Garlic *grated
1 tsp (5ml) Ginger *grated
1 tsp (5ml) Salt & pepper
1. Marinade beef and yogurt and move to the fridge for one hour before cooking.
2. Put all the seasonings in a bowl and stir well.
3. Heat the pan with medium flame. Pour olive oil and round the pan.
4. Add beef and stir-fry until cooked.
5. Add green pepper and tomato sauce. Then, stir occasionally till beef absorbs the tomato sauce.
6. Turn to low heat and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
7. Serve on a dish. Done!