Cocoa & Chocolate chip cookies
I baked cocoa & choco chip cookies with my son. This cookie is so far my family’s favorite cookie and we baked this several times already. I hope you love our family’s sweets recipe!
Egg yolk 1
Choco chip 1/2 Cup
1. Mix room temperature butter and sugar with whisk until it becomes white.
2. Add egg yolk and stir. Then, shift cocoa and flour into 3 times and lightly mix them with spatula. *Add chocolate chips, if needed.
3. Once it gathered, make a stick or flatten the cookie dough and wrap with cellophane and freeze it for 30 – 45 minutes.
4. Cut the frozen cookie dough as you like.
5. Preheat the oven for 170 degrees.
6. Prepare the oven trey with a parchment paper and put cookies.
7. When the temperature in the oven is ready, bake them for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!