Yakisoba | Japanese fried noodles
Yakisoba is a typical Japanese noodle dish widely enjoyed by people. As evidence of this, yakisoba can be purchased year-round in the prepared food sections of supermarkets and convenience stores. Especially in summer, when festivals are held all over the country, yakisoba stalls are set up along with various street foods, and you can taste freshly made yakisoba. In this issue, we will introduce a quick and easy yakisoba recipe.
2 Bags “Mushimen” steamed noodles
100g Sliced pork belly
2 Cabbage leaves
30g Japanese spring onion *Chinese chive is also OK!
1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
Few pinches Dried shrimp
Few pinches “Aonori” green laver
1. Cut the sliced pork into bite-size pieces. Cut the cabbage leaves into bite-size pieces. Slice the Japanese spring onion diagonally. Cut Onion into 3cm wedges.
2. Put the steamed noodle on heated pan and pour water over it. Separate the noodle with using chopsticks and move aside.
3. Add the oil and put pork belly. When the pork is cooked, add the veggies and dried shrimp. Then, mix with noodles.
4. Put all the ingredients of Yakisoba sauce in a bowl and mix well. Then, sprinkle the yakisoba sauce over the mixture and stir.
5. Garnish Aonori as a final touch.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“