Recipe : Grilled Salmon with Walnuts and Miso
Do you have some miso lying around in the fridge? This dish is an easy way to change up your usual salmon dishes. It is also very easy to make. If you do not like walnuts, you can try using other nuts. This walnut miso sauce is not only good for fish, but also for grilled vegetables.
Ingredients (2 servings):
2 Salmon fillets
40g Walnut (1.4 oz)
2 Tbsp Miso
2 tsp Sake
1 Tbsp Sugar
1. Dry-roast the walnuts and break into large pieces.
2. Mix walnuts, miso, sake and sugar in a bowl to make a sauce.
3. Grill salmon with medium heat. When the salmon is fully cooked, glaze with sauce (2), and grill quickly to brown.
4. Serve on the plate. Done!
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools etc? Visit YJC store on Amazon!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”