Recipe : Soymilk Corn Soup
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make Vegan Corn Soup with using soy milk. This is a recipe for a soup without oil or dairy products, using the macrobiotic method of frying the onions in water.
Ingredients (2 servings):
1.5 Cup (300ml) Soy milk
1/2 size Onion
100g Sweet corn
Salt & pepper, as needed
1. Thinly slice the onions.
2. Place the onions and enough water to cover them in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Saute the onion in water.
4. Once the water has evaporated, pour in the soy milk. Then, sweet corn.
5. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and stir with a blender until smooth.
6. Strain the soup. Then, season with salt and pepper.
1. Sautée the onion in water very well and heat until evaporated.
2. Add more salt & pepper or veggie consomme when you need more saltiness and flavors.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“