Recipe : Soymilk Corn Soup
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make Vegan Corn Soup with using soy milk. This is a recipe for a soup without oil or dairy products, using the macrobiotic method of frying the onions in water.
Ingredients (2 servings):
1.5 Cup (300ml) Soy milk
1/2 size Onion
100g Sweet corn
Salt & pepper, as needed
1. Thinly slice the onions.
2. Place the onions and enough water to cover them in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Saute the onion in water.
4. Once the water has evaporated, pour in the soy milk. Then, sweet corn.
5. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and stir with a blender until smooth.
6. Strain the soup. Then, season with salt and pepper.
1. Sautée the onion in water very well and heat until evaporated.
2. Add more salt & pepper or veggie consomme when you need more saltiness and flavors.