Ingredients (4 servings):
50g Domyoji *Glutinous rice powder
1/4 tsp Red food coloring
80g Red bean paste
4 sheets Salted sakura leaves
1. Mix Domyoji, Sugar, Red food coloring in a bowl. Add water and soak them for about an hour.
2. Lightly wash the sakura leaves to freshen. Then, place them on the kitchen paper.
3. Make 4 balls of red bean paste. Move to the fridge.
4. Pour water (about 1/4 high of the deep pot) in the pot and bring to a boil.
5. Place the wet cloth in the steamer. Then, put Domyoji separately in 4 places.
6. Set the steamer on the pot and steam Domyoji for 15 minutes.
7. Wrap each Domyoji with red bean paste inside. Cover each Mochi with sakura leaves.