Spinach with sesame sauce
Ingredients (4 servings):
100g Spinach (3.5 oz)
3 Tbsp White sesame *black sesame is also OK!
1 Tbsp Sugar *maple syrup is also OK!
2 tsp Soy sauce
1 pinch Salt
1. Pour water into a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Grind the white sesame. Then, add the other ingredients in (A).
3. Cut cross the root of each spinach. Blanch the spinach for 1.5 minutes.
* Boil the root for 30 seconds, then all of the leaves for 1 minute.
4. Take out the spinach from the pot and shock in ice water. Lightly squeeze out the excess water with using hands. Then, cut around 5 cm/2 inches lengths.
5. Add the spinach with sesame sauce and mix all of them gently with using chopsticks.
6. Decorate on the serving dish.