Egg Noodles (Noodles for Ramen)
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make Egg Noodles for Ramen. Egg noodles are important part for enjoying ramen. People usually buy the pre-made one but it’s easy and fun to cook at home!
Ingredients (2 servings):
125g Enriched flour *Bread flour
35ml (2 Tbsp + 1 tsp) Water
1g Baking soda
10ml (2 tsp) Warm water
1. Prepare a bowl, then add water and salt to beaten eggs and mix well.
2. In another small bowl, add the baking soda to the warm water and mix well, making sure it bubbles.
3. Pour the egg mixture little by little to the bowl of enriched flour and knead by hand, making sure to cover with flour.
4. Add water with baking soda and mix immediately.
5. Move to the working board and knead well until the dough comes together.
6. Once it is in one piece, cut it into two pieces.
7. Flatten each one slightly and dust the surface with enriched flour.
8. Stretch with pasta machine until thin and cut into noodles at the end.
YUCa’s Tips :
1. After mixing the baking soda and white water, make sure there are bubbles.
2. It is okay if the dough is shattered when it is put together.
3. Kneading the dough well adds elasticity to the texture.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“