Meal prep of this week!
Hello, everyone! Thank you for always visiting YJC website!
August has started!
We had a temporary heavy rainfall today here in Tokyo and it made me feel that Summer has almost come.
Summer in Japan is hot and humid! I always carry the special umbrella to prevent the sunshine.
Here is this week’s meal prep collection!! Have a nice and healthy week, everyone!!
– Sauteed white bean sprout topped with sesame seeds
– Stir-fried Hiijki and sweet corn
– Sauteed Konnyaku with bonito flakes
– Rolled bacon with mini tomato
– Pickled cabbage with salted kelp
– Sauteed burdock and carrot
– Seasoned boiled egg
– Marinated chicken with curry based sauce
– Green beans with sesame sauce
– Seasoned minced pork with soy sauce, mirin, sake and miso
– Okura and tuna salad
– Komatsuna leaves and almond salad
– Miso soup with wakame seaweed and shiitake mushroom
– Grilled sweet corn