Meal prep of this week!
Hello, everyone! Thank you for always visiting YJC website!
How was your days last week?
I visited several places and joined some events with my son.
It’s always fun to see that the child are learning new things day by day.
I enjoy my (short?) holiday at the moment.
Here is this week’s meal prep collection!! Have a nice and healthy week, everyone!!
– Stir-fried Hiijki, fried tofu and konnyaku
– Potato Croquette
– Marinated salmon with miso and mirin sauce
– Stir-fried lotus root with balsamic vinegar and honey sauce
– Stir-fried minced pork
– Natto and okura
– Several mini tomato salad with coriander
– Sauteed burdock and carrot
– Rolled okura and paprika with pork loin