Baby Food In Japan (9-12 Months) : Veggie Soup
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make Japanese baby foods for 9 to 12 months old. This time, I introduce veggie soup, which babies and parents can share. For adult (parents) version, pour a drizzle the olive oil and regular veggie consommé to add the further taste.
Ingredients (2 servings) :
300ml Veggie Dashi (10.2 oz) [Recipe]
50g Frozen veggie mix (1.76 oz) *Potato, carrot, onion
15g Celery (0.52 oz) *cut & frozen
15g Broccoli (0.52 oz) *cut & frozen
2 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt & pepper, to your taste
1. Place a frying pan over medium heat and pour in the olive oil.
2. Add the frozen veggie mix and sautee until cooked through.
3. Add celery and broccoli and sautee lightly.
4. Pour in the veggie broth and bring to a boil.
5. Turn heat to low and add salt to taste.
YUCa’s Tips :
1. Add regular veggie consommé or a drizzle of olive oil, if you add the taste further.
2. Recommend to prepare the homemade frozen veggie mix in advance.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”