Recipe : Baby Food In Japan (9-10 Months) Vol.1 | Overview
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make the Japanese baby food for 9 to 10 months old baby. From this month, babies can eat several seasonings like miso, soy sauce, mayonnaise and salt. I will use those seasonings and make several baby foods. I hope this recipe video will help you to make easy and nutritious baby foods. Hope you enjoy watching this video and try it out!
Ingredients (3 meals) :
1.5 Cup (300ml) Dashi soup stock
80g Japanese rice *steamed
30g Daikon radish
1 Cabbage leaf
1 Tbsp Carrot
1 Tbsp Veggies
1 Tbsp Dried wakame & Spring onion
1 Tbsp Spinach *chopped
1 Tbsp Ground chicken
1g Soy sauce
1 Tbsp Potato starch
1 pinch Salt
Rice topped with starchy sauce
1. Pour dashi in a pot and heat with medium heat.
2. Cut the steamed rice into small pieces and serve on a dish.
3. Cut the daikon radish into small cubes. Then, put in a pot.
4. Chop the cabbage leaf into small pieces and add to the pot.
5. Add carrot and cook until soft.
6. Season with soy sauce.
7. Put potato starch to make starchy sauce.
8. Pour the sauce over the rice. Done!
1. Peel the veggies (sweet corn and green pea).
2. Put veggies and pumpkin in a bowl and add mayonnaise. Then, lightly mush and mix.
3. Season with salt if needed. Done!
1. Grind dried wakame and spring onion until small pieces.
2. Pour dashi in a pot and heat with medium heat.
3. Add spinach, wakame, spring onion and ground chicken.
4. Add Miso paste and lightly stir. Done!
YUCa’s Tips :
1. Chop the steamed rice into small pieces to make baby food easily.
2. Chop veggies into small pieces and boil well to make baby food.
3. Grind the dried wakame seaweed very well.
4. Peel off the green peas and sweet corns.
5. Enjoy using the seasonings (Soy sauce, Mayonnaise, Miso and Salt).
1. Are you looking for baby food making items? Visit our shop!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”
3. For more “Japanese Baby Food Ideas”, please check my story section on my private Instagram.