Baby Food In Japan (7-8 Months) Vol.2 | Protein Recipe
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make the Japanese baby food for 7 to 8 months old baby. This time, I will show you quick and easy protein recipes with using various type of tofu and canned tuna. To make Japanese style baby food, I believe that starchy dashi is really important. I hope this recipe video will help you, especially when you are busy. Enjoy watching this video and try it out!
Ingredients (3 meals) :
1 Cup (200ml) Dashi *soup stock
1 Tuna can
1/4 block Silken tofu
1 piece Sendai-fu *wheat gluten
1 Tbsp (15ml) Kona tofu
50g 5 Kinds veggies *frozen
1 tsp (5ml) Kinako *dried soybean powder
2 Tbsp (30ml) Potato starch
1/4 tsp Soy sauce
1. Put frozen dashi in a pot and defrost it with medium heat.
2. Open tuna can and put in a heat resistance container. Pour the water over it and microwave for 2 minutes. Then, strain excess water and oil from the tuna. Grind until it becomes smaller.
3. Cut the quarter size silken tofu into small cubes and move to the dish.
4. Grate sendai-fu to make a powder. Then, move to the dish.
5. Put powder-type tofu in a dish.
6. (Meal A) Pour the dashi over the sendai-fu. Then, sprinkle the kinako.
7. Add the potato starch in a dashi and stir until it becomes starchy. Then, add the soy sauce and lightly stir.
8. (Meal B) Pour the starchy dashi over the silken tofu. Then, add the tuna on top.
9. Defrost the 5 kinds veggies in a microwave. Put it in a pot and heat with leftover starchy dashi for a minute.
10. (Meal C) Pour this starchy dashi over the powder tofu. Lightly stir.
1. Are you looking for baby food making items? Visit our shop!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”
3. For more “Japanese Baby Food Ideas”, please check my story section on my private Instagram.