Baby Food In Japan (11-12 Months) Vol.2 | Carbohydrate Recipe
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make one of the Japanese baby foods for 11 to 12 months old baby. From this month, babies can eat almost the same food as kids. I will show you how to make prepare another 2 kinds of Oyaki for babies/infants. Hope you enjoy watching this video and try it out!
Ingredients (2 kinds):
400G Japanese rice *steamed
Salt, as needed
Potato starch, as needed
Canola oil, as needed
Shrimp & Edamame Oyaki:
1 Tbsp Edamame
1 Tbsp Sakura-ebi (Dried shrimp)
Chicken & Chikuwa Oyaki:
50g Chicken *ground
20g Chikuwa *sliced
1/2 Tbsp Aonori (seaweed)
1. Cut the edamame, chikuwa and dried shrimp into small pieces.
2. Pour the canola oil in a pan and stir-fry ground chicken until cooked. Then, move to the container.
3. Put the rice into two bowls.
4. In one bowl, add edamame, shrimp and a pinch of salt. Then, add potato starch and mix them.
5. In another bowl, add chicken, chikuwa and aosa seaweed. Then, add potato starch and mix well.
6. Heat the frying pan with medium heat and pour canola oil.
7. Add Oyaki and flatten it.
8. When the bottom side gets brown color, flip them.
9. Wait another few minutes. Done!
YUCa’s Tips :
1. Enjoy various combinations of ingredients to make Oyaki!
2. Don’t forget to add potato starch and mix well with rice.
3. To keep good texture, don’t overheat the Oyaki.
4. Cut the ingredients into small pieces for both baby and kids.
1. Are you looking for baby food making items? Visit our shop!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”
3. For more “Japanese Baby Food Ideas”, please check my story section on my private Instagram.