Recipe : Baby Food In Japan (11-12 Months) Vol.1 | Overview
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make the Japanese baby food for 11 to 12 months old baby. From this month, babies can eat almost the same food as kids. So, I will show you how to make prepare a set meal for babies/infants. I hope this recipe video will help you to make easy and nutritious baby foods. Hope you enjoy watching this video and try it out!
Ingredients (1 set meal) :
160g Japanese rice *steamed
1/2 fillet Salmon
20g Cabbage *steamed & chopped
1 tsp Potato starch
1 Tbsp Shirasu *boiled
1 Tbsp Sweet corn *boiled
1 tsp Aosa nori seaweed
1 tsp Potato starch
2 Tbsp Sesame oil
2 Tbsp Water
1/4 Cup(50ml) Dashi soup stock
1 Tbsp Tofu *silken
1/4 Tbsp Miso
1 tsp Spinach *boiled & chopped
1/4 tsp Kinako
1 tsp Strawberry jam
1. Wrap the salmon fillet with aluminum and heat the frying pan with medium heat.
2. Put the rice in two bowls.
3. In one bowl, add shirasu, chopped sweet corn and aosa nori seaweed. Then, potato starch and mix them.
4. In another bowl, add cabbage, salmon and potato starch. Then, mix well.
5. Heat the frying pan with medium heat and pour sesame oil.
6. Add 2 kinds of Oyaki and flatten them. Pour the hot water.
7. When the bottom side gets brown color, flip them.
8. Wait another few minutes. Done!
1. Warm the dashi soup stock, tofu and spinach.
2. Add miso paste in a dashi and dissolve it.
3. Add tofu and spinach. Done!
1. Cut banana into bite-size pieces and serve on a plate.
2. Sprinkle kinako and put jam. Done!
YUCa’s Tips :
1. Use soft Japanese rice to make oyaki.
2. Mix various seasonings and ingredients to make your own oyaki.
3. Use the miso muddler to measure and dissolve miso paste easily.
1. Are you looking for baby food making items? Visit our shop!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”
3. For more “Japanese Baby Food Ideas”, please check my story section on my private Instagram.