Meal prep of this week!
Hi, cooking lovers all over the world!
Thank you for always visiting YJC website!!
Olympic was over and I realized that I got the power from the athletes!
This week, I’ll work on writing the new article for JPy magazine.
I’ve been introducing my new recipes on this magazine for almost 3 years.
This is one of my favorite project and I always enjoy creating healthy and yummy recipes!
Here is this week’s meal prep collection!! Have a healthy and yummy week, everyone!!
– Asparagus rolled with bacon
– Stir-fry Konnyaku with bonito flakes
– Sauteed various mushrooms with olive oil
– Chicken marinated with curry sauce
– Pickled daikon radish and carrot
– Pickled mini tomato
– Green beans with sesame sauce
– Natto with okura
– Marinated shimeji mushroom with plum and bonito flakes
– Preparation for Miso soup
– Seasoned minced pork
– Sauteed white bean sprouts
– Seasoned egg
– Sauteed eggplant and green pepper with sweet miso sauce
– Simmered pumpkin
– Pickled vegetables with olive oil