Yuzu is a Japanese citrus that has between lemon and orange flavors. These days, yuzu is known as worldwide. Some of you have tasted yuzu zest on Japanese foods or yuzu flavor sweets etc. The other day, I bought a lot of small size yuzu. So I decided to make a yuzu syrup to preserve and enjoy them for long time. The recipe is also very simple. Please try it out!!!
500g Rock sugar
1. Take out the yuzu hull.
2. Cut yuzu into half and squeeze the juice from them.
3. Thinly slice the yuzu peel.
4. Strain the juice.
5. Add layers of yuzu peel, rock sugar and yuzu juice in a glass container.
6. Tighten the lid and wait for 1 week.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“