Tentsuyu (Tempura Dipping Sauce)
In this recipe video, I will show you how to make Tentsuyu (Tempura Dipping Sauce). In this recipe, I will use the kelp & bonito flakes based Dashi soup stock. This is easy and simple recipe so please take a look and try it out!
Ingredients (2 servings):
1/8 size (50g) Daikon radish
1 Cup (200ml) Dashi *Kelp & Bonito flakes [Recipe]
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 Tbsp Mirin
1. Peel daikon radish and then grate daikon.
2.Pour the Dashi broth into a small saucepan. Then, add soy sauce and mirin.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
4. Pour into a bowl and garnish with grated daikon.
YUCa’s Tips :
1. If you want to sweeten it, add a little sugar to taste.
2. Recommend to add grated daikon radish for better digestion.