Recipe : Sesame Dressing
One popular salad dressing in Japan is sesame dressing. It is made from a base of sesame paste kneaded from white sesame seeds. In addition to salads, it is also recommended for use with lightly boiled meat.
3 Tbsp(45ml) Sesame seeds *Toasted
3 Tbsp(45ml) Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp (15ml) Sugar
2 tsp(10ml) Brown rice vinegar *Rice/Apple vinegar is also OK!
1 tsp (5ml) Sesame oil
1 tsp (5ml) Soy sauce
1. Ground the sesame with using Japanese-style mortar and pestle.
2. Add rest of the ingredients.
3. Mix the ingredients all together.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“