Gyoza Pastry (Gluten-free)
Gyoza is one of the home meals we make a lot here in Japan.
However, gyoza pastries we usually buy from supermarket have always a gluten.
In this video, I will introduce how to make Gluten-free Gyoza pastry.
I hope you like this Japanese food and cooking recipe.
Please enjoy the video and try it out.
50g Rice flour
10g Potato starch
1/2 tsp (2.5ml) Vegetable oil
Pinch of Salt
1. Put potato starch in a pot. Then, add water and mix them. Heat the pot until it becomes starchy. *Medium low heat for about 5 minutes
2. Move the mixture into the bowl with rice flour. Add salt.
3. Take out the mixture from the bowl. Add vegetable oil.
4. Continue until it becomes together.
5. Roll the dough with using rolling pin.
6. Cut out the pastry one by one. Continue until the dough is gone.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“