Miso soup with Tofu and Wakame
Ingredients (4 servings):
10cm lengths Green onion
½ block (200g) Silken tofu (7 oz)
3g Dried Wakame (0.1 oz)
600ml Soup stock (10.2 fl oz)
1. Cut tofu into small cubes and spring onion as thinly diagonal cut.
2. Pour soup stock in a pot and heat. When it starts to boil, stir the Miso into the soup stock to dissolve it.
3. Add the tofu, spring onion and dried wakame seaweed.
4. When it starts to simmer again, turn off the heat.
5. Pour in serving bowl with using ladle.