Matcha Cream Daifuku | Japanese sweets recipe
Ingredients (10 pieces)
100g Shiratamako *glutinous rice flour
2 tsp Matcha green tea powder
200g Red bean paste
100ml Fresh cream
1. Make 10 blocks of red bean paste and put in the fridge to cool it down.
2. Mix fresh cream and sugar to make whip cream. Make 10 balls (20g each) and freeze them for about 1-2 hours.
3. Place cellophane and put a ball of red bean paste. Put frozen whip cream on it and wrap them quickly. Make another balls. Freeze them for another 1-2 hours.
4. Put (A) in a bowl and mix well. Place the whole bowl into a steamer and heat for 2 minutes. Take the bowl out and mix well to gather mochi.
5. Apply the potato starch in a tray. Put the mochi in it and divide into 10 pieces.
6. When it becomes normal temperature, wrap the fillings with mochi.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“