Christmas cake for Mario & Luigi
Christmas is coming so soon! I hope you have already watched my “Strawberry short cake” recipe video in the list of sweets section. This year, I decided to make Christmas cake for my furry family member, Mario and Luigi. They are toy poodles. (Mario is 8 years old and Luigi is 5 years old). I use potato, sweet potato, broccoli, carrot, nori seaweed and ground chicken. How about making special cake for your dog, too? Enjoy the video and please try it out!
Ingredients (2 cakes):
100g Ground chicken breast
2 (200g) Potato
1/2 (100g) Sweet potato
1/4 (25g) Carrot
1/2 Cup (100ml) Milk for dogs
10g Broccoli *chopped
1 Tbsp (15ml) Olive oil
Nori seaweed, cookie for dogs and candles
1. Lightly wrap potatoes with cellophane and microwave for 5-6 minutes (600W).
2. Mush potatoes with musher. Then, add milk and mush again until it becomes paste.
3. Mix chicken and broccoli in a bowl. Knead with hand until it gets smooth.
4. Prepare two cutters. Pour 1/4 olive oil and put the mixture (3) in each cutters.
Then, put a lid and steam for 5 minutes with medium heat.
Turn over and cook the other side to make chicken hamburger.
5. Wrap sweet potato and carrot with cellophane and microwave for 5 minutes (600W).
6. Cut carrot into small cubes. Thinly slice the sweet potato and cut with using flower shape cutter.
7. Mush the rest of sweet potato. Add milk and mush again.
8. Put the sweet potato in a cutter. Add the chicken hamburger on it. Coat the cake with mushed potato.
9. Decorate the cake with carrot, sweet potato, potato, nori seaweed and candles etc.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC“