Chicken Shiso Gyoza
In this recipe video, I will show you how to make Chicken Shiso Gyoza. This is also gluten-free dumpling recipe.
Ingredients (About 20 pieces):
20 sheet Gyoza pastry *gluten-free [Recipe]
100g Ground chicken
1 Shiitake mushroom
5 leaf Shiso
2 pinch Salt
1 Tbsp Sesame oil
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 tsp Garlic paste
2 Tbsp Canola oil
2 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Potato starch
1. Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces and move to the bowl. Add a pinch salt, lightly mix and keep aside for a while. Then, squeeze and take out the juice later.
2. Cut the Chinese chive into small pieces.
3. Drain the soy meat well.
4. Add all the ingredients and seasonings to a bowl and mix well.
5. Place the filling on the dumpling skin and apply the edge half of the skin with water. Then, close the dumpling skin, making folds. Continue wrapping until all the ingredients are gone.
6. Place the gyoza in the frying pan, making in a circular pattern. Then, dust with potato starch and pour water until the bottom of the pan is covered. Sprinkle the sesame oil.
7. Place over medium heat, cover with the lid and cook until browned. (About 10 minutes)
YUCa’s Tips :
1. Squeeze the juice of salted cabbage well to get the best flavor.
2. Mix ingredients well until a paste is formed.
3. When making gyoza, it is important to control the amount of water.