Baby Food In Japan (5-8 Months) : Veggie Based Smoothie
In this recipe video, I will introduce how to make Japanese baby foods for 5 to 8 months old. This time, I introduce veggie based smoothies so that babies and parents can share. We will use some veggies and even tofu!
Ingredients (3 kinds) :
4 leaf Spinach *top part
30g Sweet potato
40g Blue berry
2 Cherry tomato
2 Tbsp Yogurt
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the spinach leaves. Remove from pot and grind in a mortar. Add the banana and grind further to make a paste. Done!
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces. Bring a pot of water to a boil and boil the sweet potatoes. Boil the water in the same way and cook the tofu. Warm up the blueberries. Mix everything together and put it through a blender to make a paste. Done!
3. Remove the heads from the small tomatoes, place them in a small bowl, cover with hot water and wait for 5 minutes. Remove the skin and seeds, and crush them in a mortar. Strain everything and reserve some for topping. Mix the rest with the yogurt. Done!
YUCa’s Tips :
1. For babies 5-6 months, warm the food lightly (and avoid adding yogurt)!
2. When giving fruit to infants, try to give them little by little.
3. If using firm tofu, heat it and then grind it.
4. If the final product becomes sticky, adjust with hot water.