Recipe : Japanese Fruit Sandwich (Fruit Sando) with Strawberry, Banana and Kiwi
Japanese sweet and sour fruit sandwich are called fruit sando (フルーツサンド). Put your favorite fruit and a little hard whipped cream between the breads and you’re done! This time, I will make a fruit sandwich using strawberry, banana and kiwi. This recipe is recommended not only for breakfast, but also for picnics and snacks. Why don’t you start your day with this sandwich?
Ingredients (3 kinds):
6 pieces Shokupan (Japanese white bread)
5-8 piece Strawberry
3 Banana *small size
200ml Fresh cream
2 tsp (10g) Sugar
1 Tbsp Chocolate paste
1 Tbsp Cacao powder
Condensed milk, to your taste
1. Put fresh cream and sugar in a bowl. Then, make a hard type whip cream.
2. Cut the stems of strawberries. Peel the banana and kiwi and cut in half.
3. Cut the bread crusts.
4. Apply the condensed milk, whip cream, then strawberry/kiwi over the bread. Put another bread over it.
5. Add chocolate paste and cacao powder into the leftover whip cream and stir well.
6. Apply the condensed milk, mixed cream and banana over the bread. Put another bread over it.
7. Cover the sandwiches with cellophane.
8. Cut the bread with sharpen knife.
1. Prepare whipped cream with sharp edges.
2. Use condensed milk as a secret sauce.
3. Prepare small size strawberries.
4. Use the thin cellophane to make it easier to cut the sandwich.
*If you don’t have cellophane, pour hot water over the knife and slice the bread.
1. Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!
2. Would you like to cook many more recipes? Download Free recipe app from here! “Recipe by YJC”