During August-September 2020, we will feature Matcha Roll Cake & Red bean paste (Anko).
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese sweets from your kitchen.
Contents of the class:
– Welcome: Introduction to YUCa and participants
– Getting started: Summary of the dishes and ingredients
– Cooking begins: YUCa cooking along with participants and responding to questions
– Dish up and toast: Enjoy your dishes
– Matcha Roll Cake
– Red bean paste
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.