Seasonal Sushi – Temaki-zushi
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
The experience will be an hour and we will make Temaki-zushi. This class aims to introduce both family-style and party-style sushi!
In this online class, we will first introduce ourselves, get out all the ingredients, and talk about everything we need to do. Then we will begin the recipe, talk through questions, and check in on how everyone is doing. Once we’re finished making Temaki-zushi, we will eat together and have a Q&A session and talk about some tips for customization and variation.
– Miso soup
– Japanese omelette
– Dashi soup stock
Omelette pan *Normal pan is also OK!
Medium size wooden barrel *Bowl is also OK!
Chopsticks *Tongs are also OK
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.