Monthly Special – Rice Burger
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
The experience will be an hour and we will make 2 kinds rice burgers. This class aims to introduce Japanese version burgers and this is gluten-free menu!
In this online class, we will first introduce ourselves, get out all the ingredients, and talk about everything we need to do. Then we will begin the recipe, talk through questions, and check in on how everyone is doing. Once we’re finished decorating both burgers, we will eat together and have a Q&A session and talk about some tips for customization and variation.
– Vegan! Rice burger with tofu hamburg
– Rice burger with wagyu BBQ
Beef *thinly sliced, if possible
Mushrooms *Shiitake, enoki, shimeji, maitake is also OK!
Spring onion *Long onion is also OK!
Small bowls or containers
Spatula *Spoon is also OK
Chopsticks *Tongs are also OK
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.