In this 2 HOURS live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create Home-style Tonkotsu Ramen from your kitchen.
– Prep for Tonkotsu ramen soup
– Shoyu Tare (sauce)
– Seasoned Egg
– Chashu（Roasted pork fillet)
– Special Spicy Sauce for topping
– Other Toppings
Normally, it takes at least 5 hours to make pork ramen soup for home use. In this class, we will start with the preparation of the soup and use the rest of the time to teach you how to make the toppings such as Cha-shu (braised pork), seasoned egg, and the secret recipe of sweet and spicy miso sauce. Thank you very much for your understanding.
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.