Online class : Family Cooking
Online Class : Family Cooking – Onigiri
Welcome to YUCa’s Japanese Cooking Online!
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
It’s recommended for a parent plus kids age 2-7!
Of course, if you want to know how to make Onigiri, please join.
The experience will be an hour and we will make Japanese people’s soul food “Onigiri” from start to finish. Especially, I will teach kids-friendly onigiri that my family love!
We will first introduce ourselves, get out all the ingredients, and talk about everything we need to do. Then we will begin the recipe, talk through questions, and check in on how everyone is doing. Once we’re finished steaming rice, we will talk about some tips for customization and variation, and then we will make three kinds onigiri (Salt and sesame seaweed onigiri, mixed onigiri and grilled onigiri) and eat together.
Booking is per household (1 booking = 1 parent + kids). No need to add your kids to the reservation, you should only pay 3,300JPY per household.
Big &3small bowls
Spatula *Spoon is also OK
Chopsticks *Tongs are also OK
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.