Online Class : Okonomiyaki
Welcome to YUCa’s Japanese Cooking Online!
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style savory pancake cooked on a large hotplate. Okonomi means “As-you-like-it” and recipes differ depending on the region; traditionally Osaka and Hiroshima.
The experience will be an hour and we will make Okonomiyaki from start to finish. We will first introduce ourselves, get out all the ingredients, and talk about everything we need to do.
Then we will begin the recipe, talk through questions, and check in on how everyone is doing. Once we’re finished setting Okonomiyaki, we will talk about some tips for storage, customization and variation. When its’s done, we’ll eat together.
For multiple people in one house, please select numbers in your request form.
Price listed is price per person. Thank you!
Flour *All purpose
Dashi soup stock *Water is also OK
Japanese spring onion *Long onion is also OK
Thinly sliced pork belly *Mushrooms if you prefer veggie version
Canola oil *Sunflower oil is also OK
Salt & pepper
Honey *Sugar is also OK
Tomato ketchup *tomato sauce is also OK
Aosa seaweed *Optional
Dried bonito flakes *Optional
Medium size bowl
Chopsticks *Spoon is also OK
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.