During this Autumn season (September to November 2020), I will feature the Soymilk Tantan ramen.
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create Home-style Ramen from your kitchen.
Ramen is becoming famous same as Sushi and Tempura in the world. Ramen is a noodle dish with nutritious soup and many different toppings. The art of Ramen is so DEEP! In this online cooking class, I will teach Home-style Tsukemen soup and several toppings. The experience will be an hour and we will make home-style Tsukemen soup and seasoned egg from start to finish.
Contents of the class:
– Welcome: Introduction to YUCa and participants
– Getting started: Summary of the dishes and ingredients
– Cooking begins: YUCa cooking along with participants and responding to questions
– Dish up and toast: Enjoy your dishes
– Soymilk Tantan
Ground pork *chicken is also OK!
Chicken stock powder *Chicken stock is also OK!
Raayu *(Chili oil)
Canola oil *Rape seed oil, sunflower oil is also OK!
Water *Dashi soup stock is also OK!
Knife & Cutting board
Small &Medium size bowls
Mortar and pestle *Food processor is also OK
Spatula *Tongs is also OK
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.