In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
Ramen is becoming even more famous than Sushi and Tempura in the world. Ramen is a noodle dish with nutritious soup and many different toppings. The important thing to make delicious ramen is to make good egg noodles and soup broth! The art of Ramen is so DEEP! In this online cooking class, I will teach homemade Tsukemen soup and several toppings including seasoned egg!
The experience will be an hour and we will make home-style Tsukemen soup from start to finish. We will first introduce ourselves, get out all the ingredients, and talk about everything we need to do.
Then we will begin the recipe, talk through questions, and check in on how everyone is doing. Once we’re finished making Tsukemen soup, we set noodles. (*Please prepare premade egg noodles or pasta in advance!), then we will talk about some tips for customization and variation. When noodles are ready, we’ll eat together.
Canola oil *Rape seed oil, sunflower oil is also OK!
Sake *Mirin is also OK!
White sesame seeds *Toasted is better
Water *Dashi soup stock is also OK!
Thinly sliced pork belly *Shiitake mushrooms, if you prefer veggie ramen
Premade egg noodles *Pasta and soba are also OK!
Japanese spring onion
Chicken stock powder *Chicken stock is also OK!
Knife & Cutting board
Small &Medium size bowls
Mortar and pestle *Food processor is also OK
Spatula *Tongs is also OK
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.