Online Class : Gyoza
Welcome to YUCa’s Japanese Cooking Online!
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
Gyoza is a dumpling filled with ground meat and vegetables and wrapped in a thin dough.
We usually use ground pork, nira chives, green onion, cabbage, ginger, garlic and sesame oil, but some gyoza specialty shops have also come up with a range of other fillings.
The experience will be an hour and we will make Gyoza from start to finish. We will first introduce ourselves, get out all the ingredients, and talk about everything we need to do.
Then we will begin the recipe, talk through questions, and check in on how everyone is doing. Once we’re finished setting gyoza, we will talk about some tips for storage, customization and variation. When its’s done, we’ll eat together.
For multiple people in one house, please select numbers in your request form.
Price listed is price per person. Thank you!
Flour *all purpose
Ground pork *Beef and chicken is also OK!
Chinese chive *chopped
Spring onion *chopped
Garlic cloves *chopped
Salt & Pepper
(Gyoza sauce) Soy sauce
(Gyoza sauce) Rice vinegar
(Gyoza sauce) Chili oil *To your taste
Small & 2 medium size bowls
Chopsticks *spoon is also OK
Wooden rolling pin
How To Book
1. Please fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a list of ingredients and utensils.
Not to worry — we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
No refund will be given for any reason after payment.
If you cannot receive a session at the date and time of your reservation for unavoidable reason,
we are available to change the schedule.