Home-style Okonomiyaki & Gyoza
Okonomiyaki and Gyoza are becoming a lot more famous overseas. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style savory pancake. “Okonomi” means “As-you-like-it” and “Yaki” means to “cook/stir-fry/grill”. In this class, we will make a Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki which has a layer of vegetables, dried ingredients, pork and egg noodles. It’s so much fun to flip several times with using special kitchen tools. Gyoza is a dumpling with minced pork and vegetable stuffing. You will learn the secrets how to make crispy Gyoza. Enjoy Okonomiyaki and Gyoza!
How To Send Your Request
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
- 2Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.