Home-style Okonomiyaki & Gyoza
Okonomiyaki and Gyoza are becoming a lot more famous overseas. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style savory pancake. “Okonomi” means “As-you-like-it” and “Yaki” means to “cook/stir-fry/grill”. In this class, we will make a Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki which has a layer of vegetables, dried ingredients, pork and egg noodles. It’s so much fun to flip several times with using special kitchen tools. Gyoza is a dumpling with minced pork and vegetable stuffing. You will learn the secrets how to make crispy Gyoza. Enjoy Okonomiyaki and Gyoza!
How To Send Your Request
1. Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.