Have you ever heard about “Bento”? Bento is a box filled with various dishes which people usually bring to or buy at school and offices all over Japan. In this class, you can choose either the “Mario & Luigi Bento” or “Japanese Bento”. You’ll enjoy both its look and combination of flavors in a box at the same time. Mario and Luigi are my puppies and they are toy poodles. After the creation, please take photos with real Mario and Luigi. *You’ll learn how to prepare Dashi soup stock, Japanese omelette, Miso soup and Japanese rice etc.
(*Prices will change from April 2023 due to the rising cost of ingredients.)
How To Send Your Request
1. Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.